This combination of thyroid supplements combo is designed to support your thyroid at every level, to enhance thyroid function, promote thyroid hormone production, reduce inflammation, balance gut health, and support the adrenal-thyroid connection.
Already taking thyroid medication? No problem at all. These supplements can safely be used if you are already taking thyroid medication or if you are someone trying to get OFF of your thyroid medication and even if you aren’t on thyroid medication.
What’s Included in the combo?
Spirulina: Spirulina is rich in minerals including Iodine, Carotenoids, Beta-Carotene and the vital for the well-being of your thyroid Vitamin A. It is also one of the best Green foods for detoxifying the liver.
Moringa contains most of the key nutrients known to help support healthy thyroid function.
- Selenium deficiency is often associated with increased rate of thyroid disease. Selenium areas can decrease thyroid antibody levels in those with an autoimmune thyroid issue. Moringa contains 10mcg of selenium per 100g.
- Zinc plays an import role in thyroid hormone production by converting T4 into T3 (T3 is the more powerful thyroid hormone); and has been shown to increase T3 levels in the body. 100g of moringa contains 600mcg of zinc.
- Moringa is also high in the key vitamins that assist in thyroid hormone production: vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, and B vitamins.
In addition, moringa is known for giving that natural energy boost that most people with thyroid issues are looking for. One of the biggest complaints and symptoms of thyroid disease is fatigue and lethargy. Therefore, moringa is the perfect potion to help combat the fatigue while also supporting the health of the thyroid.
- Turmeric golden spice is packed with the goodness of antioxidants and an active compound known as curcumin, which can not only help in healing pain, but a regular consumption of turmeric drink can help in managing Diabetes and Thyroid.
- Ginger is know to have antioxidative properties along with control on metabolic rate and inflammation, which helps to keep thyroid hormones in control.
- Garlic is thyroid-friendly because it supports blood-sugar metabolism and can fight inflammation. They may balance out foods that are rich in fats and carbohydrates, too.